For 2023, the ASEAN Neurological Association (ASNA) would like to offer two neurology training fellowships to young Neurologists or Neurology trainees from the South East Asian countries, for training at selected Neurology centres in South East Asia of duration 3 months or more. The fellowship provides a USD 3,000 stipend for travelling and other expenses. The candidate should be less than 40 years of age, and able to communicate in English. An evaluating committee will assess all applications.
Applications should include:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Proposed training goals, field of study and place of study. Candidates may also request that ASNA suggests the place of study;
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s national Neurology leadership.
- The names of two referees.
Applications may be submitted in writing or via email to:
Professor KS Lim, Neurology Laboratory, University Malaya Medical Centre, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Applications must be received by 31th of October 2023.
- Part I (Written) Examination
- Those interested please write to the Board’s Chairman, Dr Shih-Hui LIM, c/o Department of Neurology, NNI-SGH Campus, Singapore General Hospital, Outram Road, Singapore 169608. Fax: 65-6220-3321, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Part II (Oral) Examination
- For those who have passed the Part I Examination and wish to take the Part II examination, please write to Dr Shih-Hui LIM directly for details (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).